Have you been diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis (UC)?
Pinnacle Clinical Research is now recruiting volunteers for this research study.
You may qualify if you:
- Have a history of ulcerative colitis diagnosis at least 3 months prior to screening
- Are intolerant, refractory, or only partially responsive to aminosalicylates, corticosteroids, immunomodulators, or biologics. If on a stable dose one of these medications, must be on a stable dose for at least two weeks prior to screening.
- Have rectal bleeding and increased bowel frequency
- Are a woman of childbearing potential you must have a negative pregnancy test and either abstain from sexual intercourse or use a highly effective method of birth control
- Are willing and able to give informed consent
- Are willing to attend regular clinic visits with liver specialist
Qualified participants may receive:
- Study related exams
- No-cost study-related care
- Compensation for time and travel
*More intensive criteria are involved. Please remember these are basic criteria.